Executive, Executive - Business Manager, Executive - Event Manager, Executive - Front Office
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper documents. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail. You will report to a data manager or another senior data team member. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
* Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
* Type in data provided directly from customers
* Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
* Verify data by comparing it to source documents
* Update existing data
* Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
* Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
* Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
Proven experience as data entry clerk
Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
Basic understanding of databases
Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
Great attention to detail
High school degree or equivalent
2 openings. Telecommuting is allowed. Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Salary: $14.75 - $26.24 per hour.
Benefits: 401k, health and dental and 2 weeks sick leave.
About Wegman Law
Wegman law is a Chesapeake Attorney practice specializing in criminal defense and military law. We are also experienced traffic lawyers, defending Reckless Driving, DUI and DWI, and Speeding charges.
Attorney Wegman is a tough criminal defense lawyer, domestic, and civil litigator. He provides legal advice on a range of legal matters, such as:
purchase and sale agreements/contracts,
drivers license issues,
probation violation cases, and
Attorney Wegman knows all of the probation officers, the prosecutors, and judges, and can often resolve legal issues before they get out of control.